Online Business Trends in SMEs in the Near Future (Infographics)Reading Time: 3 minutes
Building a business means being in the never-ending race. And you probably want to keep abreast in this fast-paced world. Us living in the internet age, every business owner should ask themselves certain questions: What to expect from online business trends? How will consumers behave? What types of product promotion will increase your sales? What tools will help you increase your business productivity? KeepSolid team took up these and other questions and conducted a huge statistical research. Check out what we’ve got!Building a business means being in the never-ending race. #businesstrends #smb #smallbusiness Click To Tweet
As you can see from our infographics, the importance and relevance of internet in business ever increases. Key points to remember:
- Cybercriminals target small business. Be ready to protect your corporate data!
- Content is still king. Video content should be your number one priority in the promotion of your products.
- About 50% of purchase decisions is made on social networks (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram have to be your best friends).
- Tools for your business have to increase your productivity, help to collaborate with teams, and protect your corporate network. Learn more about our top-notch software for business: KeepSolid Sign, Business VPN by KeepSolid, Roadmap Planner.
- The design of your websites and mobile apps matters more than you think.
That’s all for today! Do you have any more questions about business trends in 2018? We’ll be glad to discuss them in the comments below.
Stay tuned to our blog!
P.S. If you want to learn more about this topic, you can explore information from the sources we’ve used:
- We are social
- SBA Office of Advocacy
- Marketing Land
- think with Google
- Ponemon Institute
- internet live stats