At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
Sales Development Executive
What makes working at KeepSolid so special? Many things. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We specialize on productivity and privacy protection. Our team is made up of professionals who are keen on security, safety and everything that makes business and everyday routines easier and now we have an exciting opportunity to join our team.JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- English - Advanced
- Experience in IT sales
- Pr. exp. - 1 year - lead generation b2b
- Clever and creative, able to see the bigger business picture and make a big impact from day one
- A real people person, confident, convincing and a great team player able to work to shared targets as well as your own
- Recommendation list
- Active search of prospects by email and social networks
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Finding new ways of product expansion
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of potential clients
- Maintain and extend our prospect base in CRM tool
- Upsale and crossale activities
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, and social benefits
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Personal gadgets with huge discount
- Professional massage therapist services
- A children's room with a teacher
- Included English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Personal development and professional growth
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Team building activities (movie nights, trips, parties, and more)
- Diner compensation, etc.