- Please search our blog to see if your idea hasn’t been covered in our posts yet.
- Get a general sense of the style we use in our blog. You should stick to it when writing.
Good submissions are, first of all, original, substantive, experience-based, data-driven, and overall engaging posts that tell our readers something useful and new. Not limited to them, here are some topics we are interested in:
- Your personal experience with KeepSolid product.
You may want to describe how you use our products in your work, give a protip, or something like that.
- General subjects related to our products.
It may be recommendations on how to properly choose eSignature software, a VPN provider, highlights of latest trends, news, legislations and so on.
- Stick to relatively simple language without innuendos, cussing, and too much slang.
- Don’t be overly promotional of your products. Mentioning them is okay, though.
- Aim at 600+ word count.
- Don’t directly compare us with competitors and don’t link to their pages.
- Preferably complement your post with some data, statistics, expert quotes. Attribute those with hyperlinks. You can judge source credibility with Alexa rank (aim at ≤100k).
- Don’t push any hot buttons. Meaning drugs, cheating, porn, religion are not to be touched.
- Make your post well-structured and easily-read. Use heading, subheadings, and lists.
- Optionally link to our existing related content (blog posts or Info pages).
- Optionally suggest pictures.
How to submit
- Send a link to your guest post written in Google Docs to [email protected] with the subject line “KeepSolid Blog pitch”.
- Along with it, include a short bio and, optionally, a link to your social media. These will be used to sign the post.
- Having submitted your post, you are not allowed to republish it anywhere else: we’d like to stay legit with search engines.
- Share the post in your social networks, on a personal page or in relevant communities.
- We reserve the right to modify your guest post any way we see fit, as well as update it in the future.
- We reserve the right to add Calls-to-Action and affiliate links to your posts.
- We may request that you make edits before we make ours.
Note: We respond to all contributors, whether or not their posts be accepted. We strive to review each request in a timely manner, so, please, be patient.