Was this helpful?
While Google is an undisputed IT leader with billions of users all over the world, a lot of people find its interface excessively complicated. To save your time and effort we created this comprehensive manual. Topics covered:
Almost every step in the procedure is illustrated with a screenshot.
1. Log in to the required Google account using your current password.
2. To change it you need first to click on a colored circle at the top-right corner of the screen and select Manage your Google Account from the drop-down menu.
3. Proceed to the Security submenu on the left side of the page.
4. Scroll down till you see the Signing in to Google box. Click on the Password.
5. Now you are asked to enter your current secret combination. Type it in the large field in the middle of the page and press Next.
6. Type in the new password (twice) and click Change password.
Well done! Now you know how to change the passwords for your Google account.
1. Go to google.com and click the Sign in button at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. If you have more than one Google account, click on the one you need.
3. Click on the Forgot password? option on the following screen.
4. Google will send a verification code to the email you’ve used for registering your account (111111 in the screenshot below is an example, not a real code). Enter it and click Next. Alternatively, you can click on the Try another way link and have the code sent to your mobile/cell phone.
5. Now you’ll be asked to create a new secret combination to access your account. Type it in twice and press Save password.
The job is done! The manual made everything clear, didn’t it? To be fully sure that your new passwords are impossible to hack, please use our comprehensive guide on how to create a truly strong password.
Note: always begin with changing the passwords to your accounts on the Google website and then update them in Passwarden.
If you prefer to randomize your new Google password, move the mouse to the icon to the right of the Password field, click on it, and follow the instructions.
Congratulations! Passwarden is extremely easy to work with!
To ask a question or learn more about Passwarden, please write to our customer support via [email protected]. A prompt response is guaranteed!
Passwarden employs both the advanced EC p-384 protocol for public-key cryptography and the military-grade AES 256-bit encryption. This means that even if a perpetrator manages to intercept or steal your sensitive data, they won’t be able to decode and read it.
Go to the Settings, set a special Duress Password, and select the data that won’t stay hidden when the Passwarden application gets a signal that you reveal your information, not of your own free will. Now, when under duress, use this Duress Password and not the Master one so that your most important data remains undisclosed.
Information you send using messengers and emails can all too easily be intercepted and read by unauthorized third parties. Use Passwarden to safely share your important information: just create a Shared Vault and invite a new member to it.
Truly strong secret combinations must feature random sequences of digits, symbols, and both upper- and lower-case letters. Creating them is both boring and difficult: this is exactly the task that Passwarden is ideal for. Just set the required length of the passwords, and our application will generate and save them to the protected data storage. Forget about trying to memorize these almost impossible to remember combinations: use the Autofill feature, and they will be filled out automatically.
Two-factor authentication is a well-proven method for reducing the incidence of online fraud. Even if the perpetrator gets hold of the user’s password, they will still fail to sign in to the user’s account. We employ this way of authentication to ensure that you get the utmost care of your security and privacy.
This Passwarden feature makes sure that when you use one of your devices to add new data to your secure Vault or modify the already existing entries, all your other devices immediately see these changes.
Using Passwarden you can store, modify and share data in three categories:
Think you want more options? Then store any confidential text information using the Security notes feature.
Save, change, and store your sensitive data using Passwarden by KeepSolid!
Was this helpful?