Check out our detailed instructions and figure out how to reset your PayPal password if you've forgotten it? Learn how to change and update a PayPal password with no hassle.
Find answers to all these questions in our comprehensive guide!
1. Log in to your PayPal account and navigate to the Security page - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/security/
2. Click Update next to the Password option.
3. Confirm your current password. Then enter and confirm your new password.
Click Change Password.
That’s it! You’ve successfully changed your PayPal password.
If you forget your PayPal password, here are step-by-step instructions on how to reset it without hassle.
1. Navigate to the PayPal login page - https://www.paypal.com/signin/
Click Having trouble logging in?
2. Enter the email address you use for your PayPal account and click Next.
3. Verify it’s you using your phone number.
4. Set up a new password, confirm it, and click Save.
Great! To make sure your account is safe, check out our guide on how to create a strong password.
Note: Firstly, you need to change your PayPal password either in the PayPal application or on the website.
1. Sign in to the Passwarden account using your Master password.
2. Select the item you want to update.
3. Click Edit in the bottom right corner.
4. Update your PayPal password in the Password field.
5. After you finish, click Save.
If you want to randomize a new password, click the Generate Password icon next to the Password field and follow these steps.
That’s it! Your PayPal password is successfully updated.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our professional customer support at [email protected]. We are ready to help you anytime you need it!
Explore a secure and convenient way of storing all your passwords and other valuable info with Passwarden by KeepSolid!