Was this helpful?
This guide provides you with detailed instructions on how to reset your PayPal password if you've forgotten it. Learn how to change your PayPal password with no hassle and update it in your Passwarden storage.
Find answers to all these questions in our comprehensive guide!
1. Log in to your PayPal account and navigate to the Security page - https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/security/
2. Click Update next to the Password option.
3. Confirm your current password. Then enter and confirm your new password.
Click Change Password.
That’s it! You’ve successfully changed your PayPal password.
If you forget your PayPal password, here are step-by-step instructions on how to reset it without hassle.
1. Navigate to the PayPal login page - https://www.paypal.com/signin/ and click Having trouble logging in?
2. Enter the email address you use for your PayPal account and click Next.
3. Verify it’s you by confirming your phone number.
4. Create a new password, confirm it, and click Save.
Great! To make sure your account is safe, check out our tips on how to create a strong password.
Note: Firstly, you need to change your PayPal password either in the PayPal application or on the website by following the instructions above.
1. Sign in to your Passwarden account using the Master password.
2. Select the item you want to update.
3. Click Edit in the bottom right corner.
4. Update your PayPal password in the Password field.
5. After you finish, click Save.
If you want to generate a random new passcode, click Generate Password next to the Password field and follow the on-screen instructions.
That’s it! Now your PayPal password is successfully updated and saved to your Passwarden storage.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact our professional customer support at [email protected]. We are ready to help you anytime you need it!
Explore a secure and convenient way of managing your account credentials and other valuable info with the Passwarden password manager!
Well, when you are aware of how to change the PayPal password, let's deal with Passwarden security.
All in-app data is scrambled using the client-side AES-256 and ЕС р-384 encryption algorithms. As a result, your information is hidden from the prying eyes of cybercriminals and other third parties. Even if someone gets lucky to intercept it, the only thing they can see is a bunch of encoded symbols.
Another great feature, we are going to consider, aims to protect your Passwarden account from any unauthorized access and is named a two-factor authentication feature. This option provides an additional verification step when logging in. From now on, knowing password alone is no longer enough to pass the authentication check!
Get a full-featured 7-day free trial to check everything out!
Was this helpful?