Read our step-by-step instruction and figure out how to view saved passwords in Edge and export them with no hassle. Learn what is the best way to export passwords from Edge and import data in Passwarden.
1. Go to your browser's Settings.
2. Select Profiles and press Passwords.
3. Click on the button on the right side above the Saved Passwords list and select Export passwords.
4. Press Export passwords.
5. To export the data, enter your computer password and click OK.
6. Browse your device to select where you want to store your Edge passwords and press Save.
Great! Now it’s time to import this file to our secure password manager.
1. Open the Passwarden application and go to the Settings > Account > Import.
2. Choose the Chrome, Opera, Edge option. Press Next.
3. Select the Vault where you want to store these passwords and upload the appropriate file. Click Import.
Note: After you’ve imported your passwords into Passwarden, make sure to delete this file from your device.
That’s it! Now all your passwords are securely protected and no one can’t access them, except you, of course.
If you face any issues or have any questions, feel free to contact our customer support team via [email protected]. We are at your service 24/7/365!