Looking for the most secure and easy way to export data from Opera? You’ve landed in the right place. Check out our comprehensive guide and learn how to find saved passwords in Opera and import them with no hassle.
1. Launch your Opera browser and go to the Settings.
2. Click on Advanced > Privacy & Security.
3. Scroll down to the Autofill section and press Passwords.
4. Click on the icon next to Saved Passwords and select Export Passwords.
5. Press Export Passwords.
6. To allow export of your saved passwords, enter your computer password and press OK.
7. Choose a safe location where you want to save the exported file and click Save.
Great! Now you need to import this file to the Passwarden application.
1. Open the Passwarden application. Go to Settings > Account > Import.
2. Choose the Chrome, Opera, Edge option and press Next.
3. Choose the Vault where you want to save your passwords and select the .csv file you’ve exported from Opera. Press Import.
Note: After you’ve imported your data into our safe password manager, make sure to delete the .csv file from your device.
That’s it! Now you can quickly find your saved passwords in the Opera browser and easily export them.
If you have any additional questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to contact our customer support team via [email protected].