Сhech out our step-by-step instruction and learn how to export all your valuable data from the Dashlane application and import it into our safe password manager - Paaswarden by KeepSolid, within a minute.
1. Open the Dashlane application and select File > Export > Unsecured archive (readable) in JSON format.
2. Browse your device and select the folder you want to save your data in.
1. Open Passwarden and go to the Settings > Account > Import.
2. Choose the Dashlane option and press the Next button.
3. Select the Vault you want to import your data to and choose the file you’ve exported from the Dashlane app. Click Import.
Note: After you’ve successfully imported your data into Passwarden, make sure to delete this file.
That’s it! If you have any additional questions, comments, or suggestions related to our secure password manager application, please feel free to contact your customer support team via [email protected].