Check our comprehensive guide on how to install our best password manager for iOS. Figure out what is the most secure way to save passwords on iPhone 5s or iPad Air and later models.
1. To download our secure password manager for your iOS device, please follow this link. Or you can open the App Store and type Passwarden in the Search field.
2. Select the Passwarden application and tap the Get button.
3. That’s it! After the installation is finished, you’ll see the Passwarden icon on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
1. Firstly, you should sign in using your KeepSolid ID or create a new one if you don’t have it.
To create a new KeepSolid ID, tap Create KeepSolid ID. Print your email, password, and check the box next to By continuing, you agree to our… Then tap the Sign up button.
If you already have a KeepSolid ID, simply enter your email address and password. After this tap the Sign in button. You also can sign in using your AppleID, Facebook, or Google account.
2. On the next stage, you should create your Master Password. Set up and confirm it and then tap Next.
3. Here is your personal Recovery Key. In case you forget your Master Password, you’ll need this key to sign in your Passwarden account and restore the Master Password.
Press Save and make sure to never lose it. After you save your Recovery Key, tap Close.
4. If your iPhone or iPad provides a biometric unlock feature, you can sign in Passwarden using your fingerprint instead of your Master Password. To activate this feature, press the Enable button.
Great! Now you just have to import your data from other sources or complete it manually. With our secure password manager for iOS, you won’t worry about your sensitive information confidentiality and integrity.
If you have any additional questions or suggestions related to our password manager application, feel free to contact our customer support via [email protected].