Check out our comprehensive guide and figure out how to share the Passwarden subscription with your family members. Start secure password storing and sharing with our top-notch family password manager right away!
Note: Managing your Family is currently available only in the Passwarden web app.
1. First of all, you need to purchase your Family subscription.
2. After your purchase is completed, you’ll receive the following notification.
3. Press the Manage Family button.
From now on, you can find this setting in the Settings tab.
4. It’s high time to invite your family members! Enter their email addresses in the Users field and click Invite.
To resend the invitation, tap on the Resend Invite button.
5. The invited users automatically receive the Welcome to the Passwarden Family account email. Once they accept your invitation, you’ll receive the following notification.
1. When someone invites you to the Passwarden Family, you automatically receive the Welcome to the Passwarden Family account email.
Note: If you already have a Passwarden account, go to step number 6.
2. Follow the link in the email to download our family password manager on your device or get a Passwarden browser extension.
3. Then follow this link to open the Passwarden web version.
Tap Create KeepSolid ID, enter your email address, set up and confirm your password, and check the box next to I’ve read and agree to…
4. Verify your account by entering the 6-digit code that was sent to your email address.
5. Create and confirm your Master Password.
6. Now, sign in to the Passwarden web app using your KeepSolid ID and Master password.
Go to the Notifications tab. The message You were invited to Family appears.
7. Open it and tap Accept.
1. If you want to delete someone from your Passwarden Family for any reason, click the button next to this user.
2. Confirm this action, and that’s all!
If you still have questions on how to manage your Passwarden Family, feel free to contact our customer support team via [email protected]. We’ll gladly answer any questions you may have!