This guide provides you with step-by-step instructions on how to view saved passwords on Chrome browser with no hassle.
Here is a comprehensive instruction:
1. Navigate to the Settings tab of your Chrome browser.
2. Go to the Auto-fill tab and click Passwords.
3. Scroll down to the Saved passwords section. Here you can find all Chrome saved passwords.
4. To view your saved passwords, click the icon next to the appropriate passcode.
5. Confirm your device password.
6. Now your selected password becomes readable. To hide it, click the icon.
Great! Now you are aware of how to find saved passwords on Chrome in less than a minute.
So as we are on the same page, Google Chrome browser uses the operating system secure vault for safeguarding locally saved passwords. They are stored on your computer at C:\Users\$username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default unless you choose another location. Also, Google Chrome encrypts all your web passwords when synced them into Google cloud.
Sounds like Chrome reliably protects all your passwords. Nevertheless, a built-in Chrome password storage isn’t as secure as dedicated storage, for example, Passwarden. We recommend you try it out to see for yourself how its features work for your convenience and privacy.
If you face any issues or have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team via [email protected]. We’re glad to assist you!
Try out Passwarden by KeepSolid right now and get secure access to your sensitive data anytime and anywhere!