1. Open the Safari web browser, navigate to the Safari menu, and choose Preferences.
2. Go to the Passwords tab.
3. Sign in using your user account password.
4. To view the password, select the appropriate website.
Also, you can view your saved passwords using the Keychain Access storage. To access this local storage, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Keychain Access app (Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access).
2. To access your passwords, double-click the relevant item, select Show passwords, and confirm the passcode of your macOS device.
Launching a Keychain password manager for the first time can be confusing. So, here is a quick guide on how to use Keychain:
1. Press Win + R to open the Run window.
2. Type inetcpl.cpl and then click OK.
3. Navigate to the Content tab.
4. Click Settings in the AutoComplete section.
5. Click Manage Passwords.
The Credential Manager opens. Here you can view your saved passwords.
However, storing passwords in dedicated encrypted storage, such as Passwarden, is a more secure and convenient way to keep all your data safe. We recommend you try our top-notch password manager and see how its features work for your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to contact our friendly customer support team via [email protected].
Keep all your passwords safe and secure in one place with Passwarden by KeepSolid!