Looking for the most secure way to do data migration from LastPass? You’ve landed in the right place. Check out our comprehensive guide and figure out how to export passwords from LastPass and import them into the Passwarden without hassle.
1. Open the LastPass browser extension and select More Options > Advanced > Export.
2. Enter your master password and click Continue.
3. The lastpass_export.csv file is automatically downloaded.
1. Go to the Settings > Account > Import.
2. Choose the LastPass option and click Next.
3. Select the Vault you want to import your data to and choose the text file you’ve exported from the LastPass. Press Import.
Note: After you’ve successfully imported your data into Passwarden, make sure to delete this .csv file.
That’s it! If you have any additional questions or face any issues related to our password manager, please feel free to contact your customer support team via [email protected].