Check out our comprehensive guide and learn how to install our best password manager for macOS and manage its first launch with no hassle.
1. To download Passwarden on your macOS laptop or PC, follow this link or go to the Mac App Store and enter Passwarden in the Search field.
2. To start the downloading process, press Get > Install.
1. Open the Passwarden application and sign in using your KeepSolid ID. You also can continue with Apple ID, Facebook, or Google account as well.
If you don't have a KeepSolid ID, you should create a new one. To do this, press Create KeepSolid ID and enter your email address and password. Confirm your password, check the box next to By continuing, you agree to our…, and click the Create button.
2. On the next step you should set up a Master Password - password for your Passwarden account. Confirm it and click the Next button.
3. Here is your Recovery Key. Press Save and choose where you want to store this key. Then click Close.
Note: If you forget your Master Password, you’ll need this Recovery Key to sign in your Passwarden account. So make sure to save it in a secure place.
4. Great! The Wizard tool opens. Now you can easily import your data from browsers or other password managers. To do this, check out our step-by-step instruction.
If you still have any questions or comments related to our safe password manager, don’t hesitate to contact our professional customer support via [email protected].
Looking for a credible alternative to KeyChain? Passwarden by KeepSolid is at your disposal! Download our password manager and be sure your sensitive information is protected and at arms reach.