Looking for a save web-based password manager? You’ve landed in the right place! Check out our comprehensive guide and learn how to start using our strong online password manager with no hassle.
Note: Passwarden is available for:
Desktop browsers: Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge
Mobile browsers: Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
Here is a step-by-step guide:
1. Open the Passwarden web site, go to the Downloads > Web App > press the Web App Sign In button.
Or simply follow this link - https://passwarden.keepsolid.com/.
2. If you already have KeepSolid ID, enter your email address and password and press Sign in. You also can continue with your Apple ID, Facebook, or Google account.
If you haven’t KeepSolid ID, you should create a new one. To do this, press Create KeepSolid ID. Enter your email and password. Confirm the password and check the box next to I’ve read and agree to... After you finish, press Create.
3. On the next step you should verify your email address. Enter a 6-digit code sent to your email or click Confirm my account right in the email.
4. Now you should create your Master Password - a password from your Passwarden account. Confirm it and tap Next.
5. Here is your Recovery Key. Press Save to download this file. Then click OK.
Note: In case you forget your Master Password, you’ll need this Recovery Key to sign in your Passwarden account. So make sure to save it in a secure place.
6. The Import Wizard opens. Using this tool you can easily import your passwords and other valuable data from browsers or other password managers. Check our comprehensive guides on how to import data into Passwarden and see for yourself!
That’s it! If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our customer support via [email protected]. We are ready to help you with any questions or issues you may have!
Looking for a web-based password manager? Passwarden is your perfect choice. Try it out and see for yourself!