FAIR USE POLICY
Fair use policy
1. It is important to KeepSolid that all eligible KeepSolid customers are able to access our Service. Accordingly, We have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to:
a) usage of the Service; and
b) any KeepSolid promotions ("Promotions").
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. KeepSolid may rely on the Fair Use Policy where:
a) your usage of the Service is unreasonable; or
b) your participation in a promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of the Service/Promotion where Your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by KeepSolid to be fraudulent use, to be contrary to the way the Service/Promotion is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the KeepSolid Network or other KeepSolid customers' use of or access to the Service/Promotion or the KeepSolid Network.
2. Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes resupplying the Service without KeepSolid's consent so that someone else may access or use the Service or to take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion.
3. Among other things, use which is contrary to the Intended Use includes:
- using the Service/Promotion in a way that an ordinary person could reasonably regard as commercial use;
- using the Service/Promotion with a device that re-routes or switches calls to or from the KeepSolid Network to another carrier’s network, or SIM boxing;
- using the Service/Promotion in connection with any device that switches or reroutes calls which could keep a line open for hours, or wholesaling the Service;
- using the Service/Promotion for the purpose of transiting, refiling or aggregating domestic or international traffic (or to wholesale supply of any service in any manner) on the KeepSolid Network;
- using the Service/Promotion to make international calls without paying long-distance charges by dialing certain access numbers, or using the Service for the purposes of arbitrage;
- using the Service/Promotion with a device that automatically dials numbers that are either generated randomly or from a list;
- using a non 'mobile voice' device with a 'mobile voice' SIM card;
- using the Service/Promotion for multiple simultaneous calling;
- using the Service/Promotion for call centre usage;
- using the Service/Promotion for telemarketing;
- using the Service/Promotion for bulk messaging;
- using the Service/Promotion for application-to-person communication;
- using the Service/Promotion for re-supply, continuously call forwarding;
- using the Service/Promotion for auto-dialling;
- using the Service/Promotion for machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM in any other device);
- using the Service/Promotion for Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs); or
- use of calls or TXTs which aren’t standard person-to person communications.
4. The usage of the Lifetime Personal VPN Server is a subject of this Fair Usage Policy.
Only customers on Lifetime Personal VPN Server, that have uploaded or downloaded more than 900GB per month in total will be impacted by the Fair Usage Policy.
This is the equivalent of watching streaming content for more than 50 hours every day or downloading 10000 albums per month or looking at over 5 million web pages!
If you are affected by this policy, you may notice that your connection speed is reduced, or ‘throttled’ once you have exceeded 900GB of downloads or uploads in total.
If you believe that this fair usage policy may affect you, or you are at all confused, please feel free to contact us and we’ll be able to discuss your current usage and advise you of other products that may be suitable for you.
1. Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, KeepSolid may, without further notice to you:
a) suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary; and/or
b) terminate Your agreement.
Dated 14 September 2016
Applicable to all Services or Promotions entered into on or after 14 September.