At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
- Understanding the essence and features of the IT market
- Experience in building partnerships with webmasters
- Finding new partners and getting targeted traffic from them
- Traffic buying experience
- Experience with affiliate systems like Affise
- Understanding and knowledge of the principles of lead generation, affiliate programs, advertising networks
- Understanding Affiliate Marketing, the principles of search engines, and web analytics
- PPC and e-mail marketing basic knowledge
- Knowledge of CPA, CPL, RevShare, eCPM + CPC concepts
- High level of English