At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
Android Developer (Middle)
- Strong knowledge and experience of application: Kotlin, Java
- Experience with: Dagger, RxJava, Room
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of debugging (search for memory leaks, thread management)
- Experience with ProGuard/Minify
- Strong knowledge of building scripts.
- Experience in creating custom normal level views
- Ability to customize the build of the project using Gradle
- Basic knowledge of C++ / Android NDK
- Basic skills for creating/configuring an application in the Google Play Console
- Ability to build, connect and configure C++ libraries to the project
- Complete understanding of the build process, system component interactions, and Android memory management
- Ability to use Canvas