At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
Back End Developer (middle)
- Strong knowledges of Plain PHP (7.1/7.4)
- Experience with frameworks: Symfony (More preferable) or Laravel
- Good knowledge of databases PostgreSQL, Redis
- Experience with REST/RPC
- Experience with HTML, JS
- Experience with console applications, commands and crontabs
- Strong Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Strong skills in Unix systems
- Good knowledge of Docker
- Git Flow
- Experience in writing tests with PHPUnit
- Practical usage of RabbitMQ, NodeJS, ClickHouse
- Team code Review, technical documentation, UML diagrams
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD, Jenkins
- Network skills (VPN, TCP/IP stack, OSI model understanding)
- Enterprise experience with Go language