At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
Hi! We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our friendly and professional Content-Marketing team. KeepSolid has lots of exciting projects to work on, including such fields as goal management, online security, and entertainment. This is a full-time, in office position.What you will do
- Create high-quality content for our websites (use-cases, learning base, explanation of the product benefits) that engage end users and drives organic traffic
- Update, proofread, and edit existing content on the websites
- Write articles for our internal blogs and for external platforms
- Participate in creative projects: quizzes, infographics, polls
- Advanced English grammar and spelling is a must
- Strong skills in communication
- Skills in translation, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to search, identify, locate, evaluate, and effectively use information for our content-marketing needs
- Basic understanding of SEO
Will appreciate recommendations