At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
Email Marketing Manager
We are looking for data-driven email marketing manager to join our growing marketing team. You will be responsible for communicating company’s brand and products through email marketing.
The mail KPIs for this position are: Regardless of the customer - a large company or a single person - our products will be easy to use and quickly solve work tasks.
- Happy users and customers, receiving relevant, interesting and useful information via email
- Growth of the target conversion rates for company products
- Developing and implementing email marketing strategy for various KeepSolid products and apps.
- Optimising current email campaigns and increasing their efficiency
- Creating email digests, trigger and funnel email campaigns
- Carrying out segmentation of the current user database for email marketing campaigns.
- Automating the whole email marketing
- Working closely with our content department to create engaging content for emails
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
- Data-driven approach to guide improvements and make decisions
- Launching and controlling all email campaigns, protecting our domain from spam filters.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Working closely with marketing, design and engineering teams to fully implement email marketing strategy.
- Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry or in a company, having clients worldwide.
- Advanced English (writing and communicating)
- Previous experience in creating trigger, sales and content email campaigns
- Successful experience in optimizing email campaigns
- Previous experience with different emailing services. Understanding the way they work.
- Experience in translating numbers and data into actionable insights and profitable marketing plans.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, built-in email service analytics.