At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
iOS Software Engineer
- Develop our apps as part of multi-platform products
- Use your knowledge to bring fresh new ideas to the product
- Optimize/Improve UI
- Collaborate with Designers, QAs and other team members to provide the best result
- Integrate application code with back-end services
- OOP experience
- Unit testing principles
- Debugging principles
- Application lifecycle knowledge
- Cocoa Touch
- UIKit experience
- CoreGraphics and CoreAnimation
- Experience with StoreKit
- Network programming
- Multithreading techniques
- Fell in love with software development
- Comply with the terms of the project
- Understanding of customer behavior
- Knowledge of Apple guidelines
- 3+ years experience with the platform
- Experience with another mobile or desktop platform
- Experience with SVN or Git
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Design separate components/modules using UML
- Knowledge of C++
- Desire to develop ideas for the product
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, and social benefits
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Personal gadgets with huge discount
- Professional massage therapist services
- A children's room with a teacher
- Included English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Personal development and professional growth
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Team building activities (movie nights, trips, parties, and more)
- Diner compensation, etc.