At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
- English (spoken and written) at a high level
- Two years experience in PR (in international markets)
- Ability to develop a PR strategy
- Ability to assess PR opportunities for a given idea
- Ability to publicly present the company and product
- Skills for evaluating the effectiveness of PR campaigns
- Experience in communicating with journalists (search for the company's product)
- experience in the IT sector
- Coordinate all public activities of the company that are related to the company's products or brand in product distribution markets
- Build communication plans with journalists and opinion leaders for the company’s product
- Inform media about product updates and company news
- Active search for news and stories internally and externally
- Develop and distribute press releases