At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
A CV should include:
- Applicant’s photo
- An employment history (covering the previous company names, projects the candidate worked on, and for how long)
- Marital status
- Contact details
- Each employment history entry should contain:
- A detailed description of job duties and responsibilities
- A list of quantified achievements
- Highly desirable: a list of contacts for references, who can confirm the above
- CVs are accepted in PDF file only.
- Additional documents, if any, can be attached to a cover letter in a separate archive.
- All external links, e.g. a link to LinkedIn profile, or Google Docs, without a PDF CV attached, will not be considered.
Senior C++ Server Developer
- Deep understanding of networking, TCP/UDP protocols, TLS layer
- Advanced skills in effective and safe C++ development
- Experience with SQL databases, creating and tuning queries
- Experience with development for Linux platform
- 3+ years in C++ development
- Security/encryption background
- Boost::asio experience
- NoSQL, Riak and Redis usage experience
- Understanding of ZeroMQ, ActiveMQ patterns, experience with any Message Queues
- Erlang or PHP experience
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, and social benefits
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Personal gadgets with huge discount
- Professional massage therapist services
- A children's room with a teacher
- Included English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Personal development and professional growth
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Team building activities (movie nights, trips, parties, and more)
- Diner compensation, etc.