At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong ownership of the GNU / Linux OS and its tools, especially - network tools and performance analysis tools
- Deep understanding of the work of network technologies
- Ability to troubleshoot problems
- Basic skills of automation: shell-scripting, python, perl, etc. (to choose from)
Possession of skills to work with most of the names from the
following list of server software:
PostgreSQL, Redis, rsyslog, nginx, haproxy, Squid, PHP-FPM and so on
- CEPH administration
- Ability to read PHP code
- Experience with AWS (Route53, S3, EC2), including interaction via API
- Deployment and administration of FreeIPA
- Not an office administrator
- There will be a big plus of work experience in the IT sphere development in those admin admin departments
- Fork of the salary we consider individually (competitive)