At KeepSolid, our main goal is to improve company efficiency, while improving employee performance with all of our employees.
While developing modern products, we simplify complex tasks by offering simple solutions compatible for various devices that are available worldwide.
Our team of experts realize that software is just a tool that helps achieve results. We understand there is a human element with development, which is why we combine information technology, case analysis, and solve problems for our users in a timely and professional manner.
We’re looking for a Content Writer with different experience to work on large projectsResponsibilities:
- Creating high-quality content for our websites (use-cases, learning base, explanation of the product benefits) that engage end users and drives traffic
- Updating existing content on the websites
- Proofreading and editing content
- Writing articles for our internal blogs and for external publications
- Experience in copywriting
- Excellent English grammar and spelling is a must
- Strong skill in creating engaging content: website content, blog-posts, white papers, sales/marketing copies
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, and social benefits
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Personal gadgets with huge discount
- Professional massage therapist services
- A children's room with a teacher
- Included English lessons with a native speaker to help you grow as a communicator
- Personal development and professional growth
- Regular knowledge sharing meet-ups and events
- Work in a friendly, truly inclusive team with a family-like feel
- Cozy, comfortable and well-equipped office
- Team building activities (movie nights, trips, parties, and more)
- Diner compensation, etc.