Important notice before you change DNS on Hisense TV
- It’s recommended to record your current Hisense TV DNS settings before you follow the Hisense TV setup. You may need these details if you want to go back to your original settings later.
- To unblock streaming services with our KeepSolid SmartDNS app, you have to register your IP address. Check out how to manage your IP address in the KeepSolid SmartDNS App and your KeepSolid User Office here.
- Also, we recommend you to block Google DNS servers (188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206) on your router, otherwise you may not be able to bypass geo-restrictions and access the desired content.
Hisense TV setup with KeepSolid SmartDNS
- On your remote control, tap the Home button.
- Go to Settings and select Network.
- Choose the option Network Configuration: Connected.
- On the Network Configuration screen, go to the Advanced Settings.
- Choose IP Settings.
- Switch the IP Setting Mode to Manual. Leave the IP Address, Netmask, and the Gateway values unchanged.
- In the DNS Server 1 and DNS Server 2 fields, enter the addresses of KeepSolid SmartDNS servers:
- Once you fill out the necessary information, press Save.
- Reboot your Hisense TV to make sure the changes apply.
Note: Access to our SmartDNS service is granted based on the IP address you register in our system. Whenever your IP address changes, our service will stop working for you. In this case, make sure to update your IP address in your User Office or in the KeepSolid SmartDNS app to get everything up and running again.