If you’ve chosen PS Vita to watch your favorite movies and TV shows, but still can’t access them because of geo-restrictions, you are in the right place. KeepSolid SmartDNS is here to make our best to help you. From now on, you can enjoy Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and many other popular video streaming sites from anywhere.
Our team has prepared a step-by-step guide on how to manually setup KeepSolid SmartDNS for PS Vita. What are DNS servers for PS Vita? How to change PS Vita DNS Settings? How to access the most popular streaming services on your PS Vita? Check out our PlayStation Vita setup!
1. First things first, you have to run your PS Vita.
2. Then go to Settings > Network > WiFi Settings.
3. In the new window, you should choose active Access Point or configure one if necessary.
4. Now go to your active Access Point Settings > click Advanced Settings > then choose DNS Settings > and select Manual.
5. In the DNS server fields, you should enter primary and secondary DNS for PS Vita.
220.127.116.11 - EU DNS
18.104.22.168 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as the primary DNS server and the second closest server as the secondary ones for PlayStation Vita.
6. Click OK.
7. Then run an Internet Connection Test.
8. Restart your PS Vita.
Congratulations! You are ready to enjoy fast DNS servers for PS Vita. Now you know how to manually setup KeepSolid SmartDNS for PS Vita and can easily access US Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, IPTV, and BBC iPlayer with KeepSolid SmartDNS from anywhere.
If there are any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.