The process of setting up of DNS for your Nvidia Shield is really easy. However, before you start making any changes, you should save your original DNS settings. You’ll need them in case if you want to switch back to the original settings.
1. Firstly, run your Nvidia Shield TV.
2. Now, you should go to Settings from the Home screen.
3. Choose Network.
4. Then choose the network you are connected.
5. In the new window, please go to IP settings.
6. Choose Static.
7. In the appeared fields, you should keep IP address and Gateway the same and change the Network prefix length and DNS fields.
In the Network prefix length field, you should type in 24 and click the Next button.
In the DNS 1 field, you should enter primary SmartDNS IP address for Nvidia Shield (126.96.36.199 - EU DNS or 188.8.131.52 - US DNS) > click Next.
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as the primary DNS server for Nvidia Shield TV.
In the DNS 2 field, you should enter secondary SmartDNS IP address for Nvidia Shield (184.108.40.206 - EU DNS or 220.127.116.11 - US DNS) > click Next.
Note: You should use the second closest server as the secondary ones for Nvidia Shield.
10. Restart your Nvidia Shield TV.
That’s all! You’ve successfully configured KeepSolid SmartDNS on Nvidia Shield. Now you know how to manually change DNS settings on Nvidia Shield and easily access Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, and BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world. Enjoy the fastest DNS server for Nvidia Shield now.
If you have any questions, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.