1. Run your Vizio Smart TV.
2. Then press the Menu button on your remote > go to Network > press the OK button.
3. After that, you need to select the Manual Setup icon > press the OK button.
4. Check if the DHCP option is turned on. And in case it is, you need to press the left arrow button on the remote to turn this setting off.
5. Now go to Pref DNS Server and enter the primary SmartDNS IP address for Vizio Smart TV (22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199).
6. Then go down to Pref DNS Server and enter the secondary SmartDNS IP address for Vizio Smart TV (188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206).
Note: You should use the second DNS address as the secondary ones for Vizio Smart TV.
7. Choose Save and press OK on the Vizio remote.
8. Press Exit.
That’s all! You’ve successfully changed Vizio SmartCast DNS. Now you can freely enjoy US Netflix, HBO Now, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, and many more services from anywhere.
If you have any questions, you can contact us via [email protected]. We are happy to help you 24/7.