Do you wonder how to enjoy any movies and TV shows on your WD TV Live Player? Our team has prepared a step-by-step guide on how to manually setup KeepSolid SmartDNS for WD TV. How to add Netflix to WD TV media player? How to change DNS settings for Netflix? Let’s get to it.
1. Run your WD TV Live Player.
2. Then choose Settings > Network Settings > Network setup.
3. In the appeared window, you should select Automatic.
4. Now, wait a couple of minutes till your WD TV will receive an IP address and other settings from the router.
5. Then choose Settings > Network Settings > Network setup one more time.
6. In the appeared window, you should select Manual.
7. Find the DNS field and click Enter.
8. In the DNS server field, you should enter DNS for WD TV:
220.127.116.11 - EU DNS
18.104.22.168 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as DNS server for WD TV.
9. Click Submit > Finish > OK.
10. Reboot your WD TV. To do so, please turn off your media streaming device via the power button, wait about 10 sec, and turn it back on.
That’s all! You are ready to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on your WD TV Live Player. Now you know how to manually change DNS setting for Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, ITV, and BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world.
If there are any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.