1. Open AirPort Utility which you can access via Applications > Utilities.
2. Choose the AirPort Extreme from the menu and click Edit.
3. Click on the Internet Tab from the options across the top.
4. Fill out DNS Server(s) fields with addresses of KeepSolid SmartDNS servers. You can find them below:
European DNS - 188.8.131.52
US DNS - 184.108.40.206
Note: We recommend to use the DNS server closest to your real location as the primary DNS server and the other DNS address as the secondary one for your AirPort Extreme. This will give you better speed of DNS resolution.
5. Click Update and wait for your AirPort Extreme router to restart.
6. Restart devices connected to the AirPort Extreme, so that they use KeepSolid SmartDNS configurations.
Note: Access to KeepSolid SmartDNS service is provided basing on the IP address, that you register in our system. And whenever your IP address changes, our service will stop working for you. To get everything up and running again, please update your IP address in KeepSolid SmartDNS app or via your User Office.
That’s it! You’ve successfully configured KeepSolid SmartDNS on your AirPort Extreme wireless router device and can easily unblock US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV from anywhere in the world.
Have any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS? Contact us anytime via [email protected], we’ll be glad to assist you!