Xbox 360 is not only the great gaming console but it is also a convenient platform to watch any movies and TV shows. However, you can access the most popular services outside of the US or UK (depending on the service you are interested in). KeepSolid SmartDNS will save your day! Our team has prepared a detailed manual on how to change DNS server on Xbox 360. What are the primary and the secondary DNS servers on Xbox 360? How to manually change DNS settings on Xbox 360? How to get American Netflix codes for your Xbox 360? Let’s get to it!
Before you start making any changes on your Xbox 360, our team highly recommends you to save your original DNS settings. You’ll need them in case if you want to switch back to the original settings.
1. First things first, you should run your Xbox 360.
2. Then you have to find Settings via the menu and choose Network Settings.
3. In the Available Networks screen, please select the type of your connection: Wired Network or Wireless Network.
4. After that, you should click Configure Network.
5. In the appeared window, select Basic Settings tab and choose DNS Settings.
6. To manually assign DNS servers to Xbox 360, you should choose Manual in the Edit DNS Settings window.
7. In the Primary DNS Server field, you should enter primary DNS server for Xbox 360 (184.108.40.206 - EU DNS or 220.127.116.11 - US DNS) > press Start > click Done.
In the Secondary DNS Server field, you should enter secondary DNS server for Xbox 360 (18.104.22.168 - EU DNS or 22.214.171.124 - US DNS) > press Start > click Done.
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as Primary DNS server and the second closest server as the secondary ones for Xbox 360.
8. Restart your Xbox 360.
That’s all! You are ready to unblock US and EU services on Xbox 360. Now you know how to manually change DNS settings on Xbox 360 and can easily access US Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, ITV, and BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world.
In case, if you are still unable to connect to Netflix, try deleting the application installing it one more time. Follow these simple steps:
If there are any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.