In case if you want to access any TV shows and movies from anywhere in the world on your PlayStation 3, you should setup European or American DNS for PS3. KeepSolid SmartDNS app is here to help you. Our team has prepared a detailed manual on how to change DNS on PS3. How to change DNS code on PS3 (Wireless)? What are your primary and secondary DNS for PS3? Let’s check it out!
1. First, you should run your PlayStation 3, go to XrossMediaBar, and click Settings.
2. Then you should choose Network Settings.
3. In the appeared window, please select Internet Connection Settings > click OK.
4. Now you should select Custom.
5. Then there will be the Connection Method window where you should choose the network you are connected - Wireless or Wired.
6. Now scroll right on the controller to DNS Settings and choose Manual.
7. In the DNS server fields, you should enter primary and secondary DNS for PS3:
22.214.171.124 - EU DNS
126.96.36.199 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as Primary DNS server and the second closest server as Secondary ones for PlayStation 3.
8. After entering primary and secondary DNS for PS3, click Update.
9. Then scroll right through the next 3 screens.
10. On the final screen, click Enter to save settings.
11. After that, you will be prompted to Test Connection. To do so click Enter and then the test will be completed, click Cancel.
12. Restart your PlayStation 3.
That’s all! You are ready to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on your PlayStation 3. Now you know how to manually change DNS code on PS3 and can easily access US Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, IPTV, and BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world.
If there are any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.