1. Run your Nintendo Wii.
2. Go to Wii Options > Wii Settings.
3. Now you should go to the Internet Options and select Internet.
4. Now you should choose Connect Setting > Connection Profile that has to be Active.
5. Then click Change Settings and scroll right till you find Auto-Obtain DNS.
Note: You should not make any changes to your Auto-Obtain IP Address.
6. Now choose No and go to Advanced Settings.
7. In the DNS server fields, you should enter your primary DNS for Wii.
8. Then click Confirm > Save > OK.
9. Run a Connection Test and return to the main screen.
10. Restart your Wii.
1. First things first, run your Wii U.
2. Go to Wii U Menu and choose System Settings.
3. Now click on the Internet icon and press A.
4. Then click Connect to the Internet.
5. Press A or click Connections in the upper right corner of the window.
6. Now you should choose your connection that you’d like to configure.
7. Click Change Settings.
8. Go to DNS > click Don't Auto-Obtain.
9. In the DNS server fields, you should enter primary and secondary DNS for Wii U.
10. Click Confirm.
11. Restart your Wii U.