1. Run your Nintendo Wii.
2. Go to Wii Options > Wii Settings.
3. Now you should go to the Internet Options and select Internet.
4. Now you should choose Connect Setting > Connection Profile that has to be Active.
5. Then click Change Settings and scroll right till you find Auto-Obtain DNS.
Note: You should not make any changes to your Auto-Obtain IP Address.
6. Now choose No and go to Advanced Settings.
7. In the DNS server fields, you should enter your primary DNS for Wii.
8. Then click Confirm > Save > OK.
9. Run a Connection Test and return to the main screen.
10. Restart your Wii.
1. First things first, run your Wii U.
2. Go to Wii U Menu and choose System Settings.
3. Now click on the Internet icon and press A.
4. Then click Connect to the Internet.
5. Press A or click Connections in the upper right corner of the window.
6. Now you should choose your connection that you’d like to configure.
7. Click Change Settings.
8. Go to DNS > click Don't Auto-Obtain.
9. In the DNS server fields, you should enter primary and secondary DNS for Wii U.
10. Click Confirm.
11. Restart your Wii U.
Well done! Now you know how to manually change DNS settings on Wii for US Netflix and many other services. Setup KeepSolid SmartDNS for Wii U and enjoy Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, IPTV, and BBC iPlayer wherever you are.
If you have any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, please contact our customer support team any time via [email protected]. We are available 24/7.