Important notes before you start changing DNS settings on AirPort Express
- Ensure that your device is running the most up-to-date firmware.
- Before you start making any changes on your AirPort Express, you should save your original DNS settings for future reference. You’ll need them in case if you want to switch back to the original settings.
- To unblock streaming services with our KeepSolid SmartDNS app, you have to register your IP address. Check out how to manage your IP address in the KeepSolid SmartDNS App and your KeepSolid User Office here.
How to change DNS on AirPort Express
1. Firstly, go to the Dock or the Utilities Folder and click on the AirPort Utility.
2. Then you should click on AirPort Express > Edit.
3. Now choose the Internet tab via the upper bar of the new window.
4. In the DNS Servers fields, you should enter the AirPort Express primary and secondary DNS servers.
5. Then you should click Update and wait till AirPort Express router will restart.
6. Last but certainly not least, restart all the devices that are connected to the AirPort Express and that you’d like to use with KeepSolid SmartDNS.