1. Firstly, go to the Dock or the Utilities Folder and click on the AirPort Utility.
2. Then you should click on AirPort Express > Edit.
3. Now choose the Internet tab via the upper bar of the new window.
4. In the DNS Servers fields, you should enter the AirPort Express primary and secondary DNS servers.
18.104.22.168 - EU DNS
22.214.171.124 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as the primary DNS server and the second closest server as the secondary ones for AirPort Express.
5. Then you should click Update and wait till AirPort Express router will restart.
6. Last but certainly not least, restart all the devices that are connected to the AirPort Express and that you’d like to use with KeepSolid SmartDNS.
Hurray! Now you know how to manually change DNS addresses for AirPort Express router. Configure DNS on AirPort Express and access and enjoy Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, BBC iPlayer and many other services wherever you are.
If you have any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, please contact our customer support team any time via [email protected]. We are available 24/7.