AirPort Express is one of the most popular routers that was produced by Apple inc. in far 1999. If you’ve bought AirPort Express to watch your favorite movies and TV shows, but still can’t access them because of geo-restrictions, our KeepSolid SmartDNS team is here to help you. Our SmartDNS solution is your perfect choice to unblock any video streaming services outside the US or UK. From now on, you can enjoy Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer and many other popular video streaming sites from anywhere.
Our team has prepared a step-by-step guide on how to manually setup KeepSolid SmartDNS for AirPort Express. How to change AirPort Express DNS server settings? How to get American and European DNS for AirPort Express? What are the AirPort Express Primary and secondary DNS servers? Configure DNS for AirPort Express to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows now. Let’s get to it!
1. Firstly, go to the Dock or the Utilities Folder and click on the AirPort Utility.
2. Then you should click on AirPort Express > Edit.
3. Now choose the Internet tab via the upper bar of the new window.
4. In the DNS Servers fields, you should enter the AirPort Express primary and secondary DNS servers.
22.214.171.124 - EU DNS
126.96.36.199 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as the primary DNS server and the second closest server as the secondary ones for AirPort Express.
5. Then you should click Update and wait till AirPort Express router will restart.
6. Last but certainly not least, restart all the devices that are connected to the AirPort Express and that you’d like to use with KeepSolid SmartDNS.
Hurray! Now you know how to manually change DNS addresses for AirPort Express router. Configure DNS on AirPort Express and access and enjoy Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, BBC iPlayer and many other services wherever you are.
If you have any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, please contact our customer support team any time via [email protected]. We are available 24/7.