The KeepSolid SmartDNS app changes iOS DNS server configuration automatically. However, if you want to do that manually, this SmartDNS setup guide is here for you!
Follow just a few simple steps below, change DNS on your iPhone or iPad, and enjoy internet without restrictions with KeepSolid SmartDNS!
Note: We recommend you to save your original DNS settings before starting the setup. You will need them if you want to revert to these settings later.
Also note that whenever your IP changes, our service will stop working for you. To avoid this, make sure to update your IP address via your User Office or KeepSolid SmartDNS app.
1. Navigate to your iPhone or iPad Settings > WiFi.
2. Then tap the blue info icon in front of the necessary Wi-Fi network.
3. Proceed to the DNS section and tap Configure DNS.
4. On the Configure DNS screen, choose the Manual option.
5. Remove the current DNS. For this, tap the ⛔ button and Delete.
6. Tap Add Server and enter the address of the chosen SmartDNS server: EU DNS - 220.127.116.11 or US DNS - 18.104.22.168.
7. Tap Save in the top right corner of the screen.
8. Restart your iOS device.
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad Settings > WiFi.
2. Tap the blue info icon in front of the necessary Wi-Fi network.
3. Find the DNS field in the IP Address section, remove the current DNS with the DNS address of our SmartDNS server: EU DNS - 22.214.171.124 or US DNS - 126.96.36.199.
4. Restart your device.
That’s it! You’ve successfully configured KeepSolid SmartDNS on your iOS device. Now you can surf the web freely without any geo-restrictions, as well as unblock US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and many other services.
Have questions or need any help? Contact us any time via [email protected], we’ll be glad to assist you!