Note: We recommend you to save your original DNS settings before starting the setup. You will need them if you want to revert to these settings later.
Besides, we recommend you to block Google DNS servers (22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199) on your router, otherwise you may not be able to bypass geo-restrictions and access the desired content.
To unblock streaming services with our KeepSolid SmartDNS app, you have to register your IP address. Check out how to manage your IP address in the KeepSolid SmartDNS App and your KeepSolid User Office here.
Also note that whenever your IP changes, our service will stop working for you. To avoid this, make sure to update your IP address via your User Office or KeepSolid SmartDNS app.
1. Navigate to your iPhone or iPad Settings > WiFi.
2. Then tap the blue info icon in front of the necessary Wi-Fi network.
3. Proceed to the DNS section and tap Configure DNS.
4. On the Configure DNS screen, choose the Manual option.
5. Remove the current DNS. For this, tap the ⛔ button and Delete.
6. Tap Add Server and enter the address of the chosen SmartDNS server: EU DNS - 188.8.131.52 or US DNS - 184.108.40.206.
7. Tap Save in the top right corner of the screen.
8. Restart your iOS device.
1. Go to your iPhone or iPad Settings > WiFi.
2. Tap the blue info icon in front of the necessary Wi-Fi network.
3. Find the DNS field in the IP Address section, remove the current DNS with the DNS address of our SmartDNS server: EU DNS - 220.127.116.11 or US DNS - 18.104.22.168.
4. Restart your device.
That’s it! You’ve successfully configured KeepSolid SmartDNS on your iOS device. Now you can surf the web freely without any geo-restrictions, as well as unblock US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and many other services.
Have questions or need any help? Contact us any time via [email protected], we’ll be glad to assist you!