If you are a proud owner of PlayStation 4 and want to watch any TV shows and movies from anywhere in the world, KeepSolid SmartDNS app is at your disposal. To top it off, our team has prepared a detailed manual on how to change DNS server on PS4. How do you set a DNS server on PS4? What are PlayStation 4 DNS codes for American Netflix? Let’s check it out!
To setup any US application on your PlayStation 4, you have to use the US PSN account. After creating the US PSN account, you should use it with the PlayStation Store, find the app you need, and download it. If you already have the US app installed, we recommend you to reset settings in this app. To do so, please hold down Start and Select while opening the app.
Before you start making any changes on your PlayStation 4, our team highly recommends you to save your original DNS settings. You’ll need them in case if you want to switch back to the original settings.
1. First things first, you should run your PlayStation 4.
2. Now click the Settings icon that you can find on the main screen.
3. Then click Network > Connect to the Internet.
4. Now you should choose the network you are connected: WiFi or LAN cable. If you are connecting via WiFi, you have to choose your WiFi network and enter your WiFi password before you can proceed.
5. In the appeared window called Set Up Internet Connection please select Custom.
6. In the DHCP Host Name window, you should select Do Not Specify.
7. On the next windows called DNS Settings, you should select Manual.
8. In the DNS server fields, you should enter primary and secondary DNS for PS4.
184.108.40.206 - EU DNS
220.127.116.11 - US DNS
Note: You should use the closest server to your real location as the primary DNS server and the second closest server as the secondary ones for PlayStation 4.
8. On the Proxy Server window please select Do Not Use > click Next.
9. Now you should scroll to the right until you are prompted to Save the settings.
Note: You should not make any other changes to your connection before saving the settings.
10. Then run the Test as prompted.
11. Reboot your PlayStation 4.
That’s all! You are ready to enjoy fast DNS for PlayStation 4. Now you know how to manually change DNS server on PS4 and can easily access US Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Rai.TV, IPTV, and BBC iPlayer from anywhere in the world. If there are any questions about KeepSolid SmartDNS, you can contact us any time via [email protected]. Our team is available 24/7.