Going to College? Take To Do Checklist with You!Reading Time: 2 minutes
Getting ready to leave for college may seem as a lot of trouble to go through, yet breaking down the whole ‘leaving home matter’ to the smallest details will simplify the departure. As it may get out of hand, it is wise to keep the matters simple and clean. And with the help of To Do Checklist, you will easily solve the problem.
- Loose-leaf paper or spiral notebooks
- Three-ring binder
- Three-hole-punch that fits in binder
- Flash drive or Flash drive case with lanyard
- Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Personal organizer/calendar
- Subject dividers
- Blue or black ball-point pens
- Mechanical pencils / White-Out
- Permanent markers/ highlighters
- Combination lock
- Book bag
- Computer, Laptop, Tablet, iPad (Computer paper)
- Printer with full ink cartridges
While keeping your studies up to date, it is also important to keep your clothes intact, meaning nice and clean.
- Laundry detergent & fabric softener
- Clorox disinfectant wipes & Swiffer
- Collapsible laundry basket
Dorm Furnishings & Supplies
Leaving at campus may feel as bit strange or alienating, but if you gather all the necessary things from home, you will get comfortable in not time.
- Full-length mirror
- Egg carton mattress pad
- Alarm clock
- Pillowcases & twin extra-long sheets
- Twin extra-long blanket and comforter
- Desk and floor lamp
- Plastic storage bins
- Buildable racks and shelving
- Shower caddy
- Flip-flops or shower shoes
- Bulletin board
- Dry-erase message board & pens
- Mini fridge
Surviving the Roommate
While college is a lot of fun, there are some stuff you want to get prepared ahead. The same is applicable to surviving another student you are about to live with for a whole year. Get these items in tact and you never know how quickly you will make new good friends for life.
- Eye mask
- Noise-canceling headphones
As you can see, going to college is not a hassle after all because you know how to keep all things straight and get ready with the help of To Do Checklist before you arrive on campus.